Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Straight Lines and Circles


(it's an old photo,
but it shows the straight lines
in a way you don't see them at the moment
when the patch is overflowing with green leafy caterpillar homes!)

I'm oscillating between
excitement
at turning the straight lines of our current vege patch into circles....
and mounting despair
at the work involved!
It would be a good time
to remind myself of the occasion
when
after one of the hardest days the kids and I did in the garden,
moving the heavy sleepers into place,
my LazyBoy said
"That was one of the best days of my life Mum"


It would be a good time
to remember I *like* curves.



(see the kiddos all weeding.....
we've gone through a series of plants in this spiral
and none of them have done too well....
we pulled out the latest dead ones
and the next trial is herbs)

3 comments:

Amydeanne said...

I love the circle!!!

re: the file for download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eq0xal
scroll down a bit (past the google ads) and there will be a blinking arrow with the file name for you to download!!

If you need anymore help let me know!

Esther said...

Great blog. I will certainly be back as I am gardening challenged!

Rach said...

Welcome back any time Esther - we can learn along together. But beware, I probably should have called this blog "the gardening blog of not-a-gardener"